The Denver Energy Challenge maintains a partnership program with contractors who wish to obtain mentoring and quality assurance checks to improve the quality of their work. You may elect to use one of these contractors, or any Xcel trade ally. Here’s an overview of what the process normally looks like: En Español
- You and your Energy Advisor complete an Energy Action Report for your home.
- Either you or your Energy Advisor contacts one of the contractors to set up an appointment based on the measure(s) you want to do at home. Note: You are not required to use these contractors.
- The contractor uses the energy action report (or audit if you obtained one) as a guide to make sure they gather all of the information they need to provide you with a proposal for the work you’d like to have done.
- The contractor provides you with a proposal.
- You and your Energy Advisor come up with a strategy and priority list for the work you’d like to have done.
- The contractor gets to work making your home more energy efficient.
The following list of contractors participate in the partnership program, which provides mentoring and quality assurance checks to improve their efficiency work. You may choose to work with any contractor you wish.
- REenergizeCO (720) 530-5259
- Ultimate Heating & Cooling (303) 993-2645
- Precision Home Performance (720) 495-0495
- Energy Geeks (303) 913-2153
- Windows America of Colorado Inc (303) 920-0175
- Mile High Windows, Solar and Landscape Inc. (720) 490-5554
- Colorado Window Source (720) 200-2700
- Efficiency Matters (720) 515-1250
- Stellar Energy Contractors (720) 746-1661
- GB3 Energy Solutions (720) 204-3033
Certified Solar Contractors
The City and County of Denver doesn't maintain a list of Solar Contractors, but we recommend choosing a solar contractor who is NABCEP certified. You can also check with COSEIA at www.coseia.org
Contractors: How To Partner With Us
The Denver Energy Challenge currently offers a partnership program for contractors. If you are an efficiency contractor working in the residential sector and would like to apply to the partnership program click here.